Fire Safety Management Standard
QG Business Solutions Ltd have developed an Fire Safety Management Standard to help small and medium sized businesses comply with their responsibilities against the Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005 .
The QG Fire Safety Management System has a wide scope which seeks to address fire hazards and risk controls, it identifies and examines;
- Management Responsibilities
- Management Commitment
- Legal Requirements
- Communication, Participation & Consultation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Checking and Document Control
- Training, Competence and Awareness
- Management Review
- A Fire Safety Specialist will visit the premises and undertake a Fire safety systems audit against your business objectives.
- The Specialist will produce a report including the actions required to comply with the QG Fire Safety Standard.
- Actions will be implemented by the client in accordance with the Specialists advice.
- A manual will be agreed by both parties at which point the QG FSMS logo will be able to be used
- A certificate of conformance will be issued to show that a Fire Safety Management System (FSMS) is in place to help comply with regulations.
- A Specialist will audit the documented system on an annual basis
- On-going legal advice from Burnetts Solicitors
- On-line Health and Safety Training
and YES we carry out your fire risk assessments as part of the service.