I am please to announce that QG Management Standards, Cyber Essentials Accreditation Body, have been invited by EDF NNB and conference organisers Nuclear Energy Insider to be the technical advisers for the forthcoming Nuclear Knowledge Management and Cyber Security Conference (17-18 June 2015, Cardiff).
- Rakesh Burgul – Information Security Assurance Manager – NDA
- Robert Orr – Head of Information and Cyber Security – ONR
- Richard Bach – Assistant Director Cyber Security – Dept for Business, Innov and Skills
- George Borlodan – Pre-Operations Director – EDF NNB
- John Day – Head of Knowledge Management and Intellectual Property – Sellafield
- Bob Radford – Knowledge and Information Lead – Magnox
- Dr Andrew Rogoyski – Head of Cyber Security Services – CGI IT UK Ltd
- Peter Fraser-Hopewell – Head of Group Security – Enrichment Technology,
and QG Management Standards, along with Cyber Essentials Certification Body, Indelible Data will be holding Cyber Essentials workshops on the day.
As technical advisers to the conference QG Management Standards have negotiated a special rate and we’d like to extend it to you. If you register here before the 24th April you will receive a 30% discount on your pass.
Check out the conference brochure here:http://1.nuclearenergyinsider.com/LP=1213
Use the discount code QG30 before 24th April and get 30% off the price of a pass when registering
If you have any questions please contact myself Brian Lightowler or Mike email@example.com or on +44 (0) 207 375 7177