QG Management Standards have developed a standard to which organisation can assess themselves relative to the GDPR requirements and have developed a number of channels for partners to provide services to companies wanting to achieve the standard.
- Independent Information Security and Data Protection companies and consultants, known as QG-GDPR Practitioners who can help you implement the requirements of the standard,
- Independent Certification Bodies will assess your QG-GDPR self-assessment to the GDPR Fundamentals level and carry out an audit for GDPR Fundamentals Plus. The process to apply for certification can be found here.
- ALSO AVAILABLE TO ORGANISATIONS WHO WISH TO IMPLEMENT THE STANDARD IN THEIR OWN COMPANY
Training consists of one full days training that covers the following areas;
- Introduction to QG-GDPR Management Standard
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Objectives
- Obtaining Consent
- Collection, Processing, Safeguarding of Personal Data
- Dealing with Requests
- Rights to object or restrict processing
- Right to be Forgotten
- Use of Profiling
- Transfer of Personal Data
- Management Processes
- Company Self-Assessments
- QG Process
Practitioner companies are required to meet GDPR Fundamentals Certification.
Fee includes a 50% reduction for the practitioners GDPR Fundamentals Certification (first year)
|21/08/18||EC2V 7QT London||GDPR Practitioner||£649||20|
|23/10/18||EC2V 7QT London||GDPR Practitioner||£649||20|
|11/12/18||EC2V 7QT London||GDPR Practitioner||£649||20|
You can book on one of the training sessions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01228 631681.